How Does Virtual Organizing Work?
- Free 30-minute phone consultation to discuss your organizing needs.
- You’ll upload pictures of your space using a private, dedicated Dropbox folder.
- Using Zoom or Facebook Messenger Calls, we will meet with the client for an Advanced Needs Assessment (usually 60 minutes). During this virtual tour we will:
- Walk the problem spots with a mobile device.
- Identify the organizing and life challenges you face.
- Discuss what’s working and what’s not working for you.
- Define your wants, needs, and goals.
- Develop an action plan, a road map moving you forward.
- Determine a timeline for completion.
- Schedule the necessary sessions required to fulfill your goals.
Following the Assessment, I’ll create a custom action plan, which will include homework assignments, guidance for your approach, and a quick win to get you motivated!
During our sessions, we will track your progress, identify obstacles, discuss upcoming tasks, and provide personalized feedback to help you meet your goals.
Benefits of Virtual Organizing
- Organizer does not need to physically come into your home.
- Works with your schedule.
- In between sessions, you choose when to work and for how long.
- Have the benefits of a professional organizer, regardless of where in the country or in the world you live.
- Accountability and coaching support provided over a period of time to ensure you stay on task and are successful.
- Customer learns strategies and tips that can be implemented at any time in the future.
HOME SWEET HOME ORGANIZER’S MISSION
My mission is to share my expertise, improve the efficiency of my clients’ homes, and create peaceful spaces, where serenity and positive energy are found. I deliver the right solutions for my clients’ organizing challenges, with integrity, originality, and a caring heart.